Black Angus Steakhouse

Black Angus Steakhouse Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black Angus Steakhouse

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Black Angus Steakhouse.

You get a phone screening, and if you pass that you get a face to face with the district manager. He asks you about your experience, motivations, and ambitions. Be honest, he fact checks everything, including your salary. They call all your references and don't move forward with the process unless they speak to them.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Black Angus Steakhouse in February 2013.

Staff manager will sit down with you then if satisfied they will have you interview with senior management.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Black Angus Steakhouse in August 2010.

Walked in to fill out an application. The hostess told me the manager was giving interviews and would be right with me. 10 minute wait and I was taken to a table in the restaurant for the interview. The Manager offered me a beverage and was pleasant and courteous. The usual questions were asked, "Tell me about yourself.; Why do you want to work for us?; What do you consider good service." The interview lasted about 10 minutes, I was walked to the door, given the business card of the General Manager and was told that I was welcome to call and check to see if they were interested.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Black Angus Steakhouse in May 2008.

Will call if needed.
    Do not return phone calls quickly or at all on time.
    Unprofessional demeanor, crass with new hires and terrible training.
    The process was long and arduous, with guide how you are doing or even if they will call back.
    When finally accepted it was 2 weeks from "we will let you know" to a final offer letter.
    Very hard to negotiate any salary or benefits, even with experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working long hours and on holidays?   Answer Question
    Barely a higher salary.