Black Frame PR Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black Frame PR

PR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Black Frame PR in February 2014.

Gave my resume to a friend who works there. I didn't hear back for a few weeks, but a PR manager emailed if I could come in for an interview. Interview was with him, pretty straightforward. Talked about my previous experiences, he told me about the position, asked about my favorite brands/designers. I thought the interview went great, I could really see myself as his assistant. But then never heard from his again after thank you email, handwritten thank you note and following up twice.

Interview Questions
    • Favorite designer. Not difficult, but a little unexpected.   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Black Frame PR.

Applied through Linkedin and was asked to interview almost immediately. When I got there the person supposed to be interviewing me was not available. Waited for about 30 minutes for them to find someone to speak with me and I could tell they didn't really want to be there. They seemed to be annoyed to speak to me and rushed as much as possible. Definitely no positive feedback. Never heard back either way.

Interview Questions
    • None difficult, just the usual - previous duties, greatest accomplishment etc.   Answer Question

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Black Frame PR in January 2011.

They seem disinterested and distracted. Couldn't give me the time of day.

Fashion PR Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Black Frame PR in March 2012.

I interviewed for my internship at Black Frame from abroad, as I live in Europe. It was quite a simple process, they scheduled a convenient time slot for me and gave me a call on my mobile at that exact time. I spoke with three managers who asked me basic interview questions, such as where my interest in Black Frame stemmed from, and my past experiences in the industries of fashion and public relations. For interns, they ask about your university life, as well as a little walk-through of your CV and all relevant positions you've noted. A few questions I remember specifically were about favourite fashion houses and favourite magazines to read up on regularly. Overall, it was a positive experience and the interview wasn't too intimidating, while still challenging to a certain extent as it demanded a knowledge of the world of fashion.

Interview Questions

Worked for Black Frame PR? Contribute to the Community!