Black Hills Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Network Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rapid City, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Black Hills Corporation in January 2014.

The first round was a one way video interview. There were pre-drafted questions to which we have to record our video responses. They were 4 questions and had a time limit of 30 minutes. After each question pops up we are given 30 seconds to prepare before we answer. The 4 questions were:
    1) Explain about your educational background and experience
    2) What is your dream job and why does it appeal to you?
    3) What is your current CGPA? write an essay of 200 characters. ( No time limit for this )
    4) What are your greatest accomplishments in life according to you?

This was he first round. It was easy and had only behavioral type of questions.

Hope that helped :) Good luck !

Interview Questions
    • The last question was quite unexpected. Greatest accomplishments in life was totally a shock to me. It made no sense !   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rapid City, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Black Hills Corporation in March 2010.

Phone interview followed up by a personel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Professional knowledge about an industry to which I had no previous experience.   View Answer
    Ask about the expected hours required for the position. Do not accept an offer which requires repayment of relocation funds.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black Hills Corporation

Worked for Black Hills Corporation? Contribute to the Community!