Black Hills Corporation

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Intern Interview

Rapid City, SD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Black Hills Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – The first round was a one way video interview. There were pre-drafted questions to which we have to record our video responses. They were 4 questions and had a time limit of 30 minutes. After each question pops up we are given 30 seconds to prepare before we answer. The 4 questions were:
1) Explain about your educational background and experience
2) What is your dream job and why does it appeal to you?
3) What is your current CGPA? write an essay of 200 characters. ( No time limit for this )
4) What are your greatest accomplishments in life according to you?

This was he first round. It was easy and had only behavioral type of questions.

Hope that helped :) Good luck !

Interview Question – The last question was quite unexpected. Greatest accomplishments in life was totally a shock to me. It made no sense !   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Manager Interview

Accounting Manager
Rapid City, SD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Black Hills Corporation in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed up by a personel interview.

Interview Question – Professional knowledge about an industry to which I had no previous experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask about the expected hours required for the position. Do not accept an offer which requires repayment of relocation funds.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Black Hills Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Black Hills Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Black Hills Corporation employees and interview candidates.