Black & Veatch

Updated Jul 29, 2014
Updated Jul 29, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Civil Engineer I Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Black & Veatch.

i applied through my college's career fair. Was offered an interview for the following day in person. Due to campus closing ended up having the interview via phone call. Interviewed in Feb 2014

Other Interview Reviews for Black & Veatch

Civil Engineer I Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Black & Veatch in February 2014.

I got an interview in the career fair and they chose a campus interview for an half hour next day. It was in campus and I wait and wait but no one response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Black & Veatch in June 2011.

Prior to the interview was a phone screening and it usually runs about 30 minutes, however, I spoke to the hiring manager for an hour. Following the phone screen they called me in to interview about a month following the phone screen. I met a team of engineers from the most senior engineers to the recent or more junior or associate engineers. A group of five interviewed for about a half hour each which then consisted of meeting with HR to discuss company benefits and a time frame of getting back to me.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging obstacle you had to overcome?   Answer Question