Black & Veatch

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Black & Veatch.

Interview Details – I was called from state far from BV's HQ. The hiring team made sure i was comfortable from the time got off the flight till I boarded my return flight. The hiring process was straight forward applied online, got a call from a recruiter within 2 weeks. they expressed an interest in me and offered me an interview. everyone there was very warm and welcoming and so where the interviewers.
I was interviewed by 4 people, half an hour each, mostly behavioral questions. The HQ undergoing some construction work but otherwise it is spacious and clean, has an awesome cafeteria and a really cool gym. I could see myself working there.

Interview Question – Nothing really, pretty much the same questions any career advisor would recommend to be prepared for like weaknesses, strengths, why this field?, why this company? etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Black & Veatch? Contribute to the Community!