Black & Veatch Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Black & Veatch.

I was called from state far from BV's HQ. The hiring team made sure i was comfortable from the time got off the flight till I boarded my return flight. The hiring process was straight forward applied online, got a call from a recruiter within 2 weeks. they expressed an interest in me and offered me an interview. everyone there was very warm and welcoming and so where the interviewers.
I was interviewed by 4 people, half an hour each, mostly behavioral questions. The HQ undergoing some construction work but otherwise it is spacious and clean, has an awesome cafeteria and a really cool gym. I could see myself working there.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really, pretty much the same questions any career advisor would recommend to be prepared for like weaknesses, strengths, why this field?, why this company? etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Black & Veatch? Contribute to the Community!