Black & Veatch

Updated Oct 25, 2014
Updated Oct 25, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Site Acquisition Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Black & Veatch.

I interviewed with the team that I would be supporting for the company. The interview process was detailed and I was asked specific questions about my knowledge of site acquisitions, wireless communications, zoning, and real estate legal documents. Specific questions included how I would approach an acquisition from ground zero and questions were asked about my familiarity with industry technologies utilized to identify potential acquisitions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were of a caliber and nature specific to the role. If you know your discipline well, answering questions should be fairly easy.   Answer Question
Negotiations were fair and thoughtful.

Other Interview Reviews for Black & Veatch

Site Acquisition Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Black & Veatch in July 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter who immediately set up a behavioral phone interview which lasted about a half hour. Was called back a week later to schedule a phone interview with two hiring managers. Called back a week and a half later for a panel interview at the location.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most unique and important thing you could contribute to out office?   Answer Question
    • Who else are you in the process of speaking to about jobs?   Answer Question