BlackBerry Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Hardware Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The interviewers were pretty friendly and funny and the interview process is fairly standard. They just go through my resume and asks a few behaviour questions and some of my past experience. I would recommend give it a try as there seems to have a lot to learn and interesting..

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Met associates from BlackBerry through various networking events. Got a call for an interview after a month. Was interviewed by a three people panel from the supply chain team. The interview lasted 30 minutes. They began by telling me about the position and asked a few technical and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume and academic journey.   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us the t-code for creating a sales order in SAP?   1 Answer
    • Tell us your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in May 2015.

Interview

First I got a phone interview. Took 50 minutes. Mist of the questions were easy, about how I would deal with stress, workload, and all that staff. After that I got a secont phone interview that one was more related to the position. A lot of field specific terminoloy. Also they asked a lot about my past experiance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented in your past job?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BlackBerry (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy going interview, no technical questions asked. Mostly discussed my previous work experience and projects. The person who interviewed me was really easy to talk to. Overall, it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you find the most challenging while working on your project?   Answer Question

Handheld Management and Tracking, Distribution Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Great interview process. One phone call with fun questions.
    The managers were very easy to talk to and made the phone call enjoyable.
    Accommodating due to the fact that I couldn't make it in to the office on that day.

Interview Questions

• If I were to have a gift card to any place, where would it be to?   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple phone call with a team of engineers that all worked on the Big Data team. All asked questions on various aspects of software development from Java to Hadoop etc. Very nice bunch of guys and they were very very knowledgeable in their fields.

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects you worked on and what you learned when working on them.   Answer Question

Hardware Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on their website, 3 weeks later got a interview on the phone. 30 min long. Interviewed with 3 guys, very relaxed, very nice guys. Told me about the position, what I'll be doing,very textbook interview. Job involves completing a series of thermal tests identified to qualify a product as well as qualifying prototypes or new solutions and involved in the design and development of new or existing thermal solutions. Easy questions. Got an email next day saying I got the job and got the official offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in python,shell, and matlab?   Answer Question
    • How do you find the size of a matrix and how do you find it's transpose in matlab?   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. There were three interviewers and they were very nice and accommodating. At first, they told me to tell them about myself which I explained well. Then, they asked about the projects that I have worked on and I am working on currently. Some basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the projects have done before and how did I design them. The team use java as their major programming language. There were some basic programming questions.   Answer Question

Software Tools Developer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackBerry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

*** *** *** **** ********* ***** ********* ************ ******** * * * * * * * *****
    phone interview, half hour, mostly talking about the projects or work that is listed on the resume
    *******************************************************

Interview Questions

• what would you do differently if you had a chance to modify your previous project   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The interview was in person and very conversation based. The questions asked were more to judge personality and how well i would be interacting in a team setting. No situational questions were really asked nor any technical skill based questions.

Interview Questions

• What challenges would you face as a project coordinator   Answer Question