BlackBerry Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.9

QA Test Interview

Interview

Standard interview, behavioral and technical, nothing special, described positions stated in resume gave example of situations, was pretty long ago, do not really remember most of it. It was a good experience, interviewer very knowledgeable

Hardware Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

applied for the job, waited for 3 months to receive a call from HR, interview with HR for 1 hour, scheduled another phone interview with team lead, one hour, scheduled an in-person interview, interviewed by a whole group of 9.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

phone interview, and then on-site interview for 3 hours with two group of people. Phone interview are behavior related. on-site interview are technical focused, mainly related to the past working experience. Need to write code on the white board.

Interview Questions

• what could be the cause of the phone dying after running for 8 hours   Answer Question

Test Automation Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewer was really nice. Simple networking questions: tcp / udp. Basic java and c++ questions. SQL : how to delete table. Rest they will ask about your past experience. Experience with unix is plus. The whole process took few weeks but that wait was worth it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then recieved a phone call within a week, directly from the hire team. After about two weeks, I received the offer from their HR. The HR people are very nice and helpful. They answered all the questions about the travelling cost, etc. I'm highly appreciated their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conceptual C++ question, like what is class, struct, friend, etc. A little bit coding exercise   Answer Question

Student Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Got interviewed by blueberry hr and got a call 1 weeks after handing in my resume. Call went well asked a few behavioural questions. It last 20 minutes. 1.blablabla... something about this position and your duties 2.He let me introduce myself 3.Ask me about previous project and work experience 4.details about your project,such as which technology you used in your Java project. 5.Say ByeBye

Interview Questions

• 1 the difference between router and switch 2.out join and inner join 3.linux questions 4.python question   Answer Question

Bluetooth Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied on line. My hiring manager was really nice. Was interviewed by the full team. Hiring manager went through the resume an asked me to elaborate. Next person asked some behavioral questions and then was asked some technical questions by the full time Tester.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Basic questions, introduce yourself, what programming languages are you proficient with, favourite courses, what are your hobbies, what extra curricular things do you do other than school and exams, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is my Last name? (interviewer's last name)   1 Answer

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied to this position through my school and since I live in BC it was a phone interview. There were two interviewers who ask me general interview questions and then proceeded to ask me more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about your past projects? Technical java questions such as:exceptions, collections When you come to a problem in your program, how do you solve it?   Answer Question

Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

I had several phone interviews with HR and line manager. they then they flew me in for a face to face where I met many individuals that the role would be dealing with on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• what were your biggest challenges in dealing with your customer?   Answer Question