BlackBerry Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

Updated May 20, 2014
Updated May 20, 2014
2 interviews

3.2

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BlackBerry in August 2011.

I applied online and the hiring manager mailed me asking for a date. I replied with the date and the manager was actually busy on that date, so he wanted to have the interview before that date and he mailed me. I was okay with it. It was a good interview with some technical and project based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Whats the use of pointer? How does pointers help in the program efficiency?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your embedded programming experience.   Answer Question
For interns, they have a specific offer and you wouldn't complain because RIM pays you WELL !! :)

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2011.

I applied for this position through university career center, then they called me and scheduled an interview oncampus. Interview was about 1 hour, initially interviewer inquired about my projects then he asked to write a code in C language. The questions were simple. After the interview I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!