BlackBerry

www.blackberry.com
  www.blackberry.com

BlackBerry Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview Questions in United States

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.2

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackBerry in March 2011.

I applied for this position through university career center, then they called me and scheduled an interview oncampus. Interview was about 1 hour, initially interviewer inquired about my projects then he asked to write a code in C language. The questions were simple. After the interview I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in August 2011.

I applied online and the hiring manager mailed me asking for a date. I replied with the date and the manager was actually busy on that date, so he wanted to have the interview before that date and he mailed me. I was okay with it. It was a good interview with some technical and project based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the use of pointer? How does pointers help in the program efficiency?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your embedded programming experience.   Answer Question
    For interns, they have a specific offer and you wouldn't complain because RIM pays you WELL !! :)