BlackBerry Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Waterloo, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2011.

Applied online. Get phone interview for twice. A short HR phone interview and a longer technical phone interview. After a few weeks, on site interview with 3 pairs of interviewers. A week later for a last 1:1 onsite interview. Many detailed questions. Make sure you prepare as much details as possible, no matter phone interview or on site interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the system you worked on with block diagrams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry in May 2010.

They asked me some question about my programming experience, and also some questions related to the project that I have done. what kind of tools and skills I have used.They also introduct themselves for about several minute. It took about 1 hours.Usually it will take about a month to get through whole interview.

Engineering Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2008.

I was asked several questions about C programming and bit wise operations. Interview took only half an hour and it was not too hard. I was very anxious though. there were two interviewers. I got the offer around 20 days later as a part of ranking process. I hope this helps.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!