BlackBerry

BlackBerry Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Get phone interview for twice. A short HR phone interview and a longer technical phone interview. After a few weeks, on site interview with 3 pairs of interviewers. A week later for a last 1:1 onsite interview. Many detailed questions. Make sure you prepare as much details as possible, no matter phone interview or on site interview.

Interview Question – Describe the system you worked on with block diagrams.   Answer Question

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry in May 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me some question about my programming experience, and also some questions related to the project that I have done. what kind of tools and skills I have used.They also introduct themselves for about several minute. It took about 1 hours.Usually it will take about a month to get through whole interview.

Interview Question – What is difference between stringbuffer and string   Answer Question

Engineering

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked several questions about C programming and bit wise operations. Interview took only half an hour and it was not too hard. I was very anxious though. there were two interviewers. I got the offer around 20 days later as a part of ranking process. I hope this helps.

Interview Question – implement a test and set rutine   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.