BlackBerry

Very Difficult Interview

Enterprise Support Account Manager Interview

Enterprise Support Account Manager
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details – The initial contact was a prescreen interview. The second interview was a face-to-face with the Account Management Supervisor and Director. Their attitudes were very condescending and rather dry. The 3rd interview was a panel interview with management and other Account Management.

Interview Question – What are the most important characteristics that an Account Manager should possess?
How would handle someone who was not doing their job.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I requested a salary range of $55-60 and they gave me $60k

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Enterprise Support Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.