BlackBerry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware WIreless Designer Student Interview

Hardware WIreless Designer Student
Sunrise, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a co-op positing during my senior year. I got a call about scheduling a phone interview and then I was interviewed by 4 people on the specific day of the interview. They called me and the interview lasted for almost 45 minutes. The interview was not hard. If you know your resume well then you should be fine. I was only asked questions from the resume about school projects, no other technical questions. The people who interviewed me were really nice, so I got lucky there. I was offered the co-op position after one week of the phone interview. They do not require on site interview for students.

Interview Question – Describe each and every project that you have listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Hardware Wireless Designer Student interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.