BlackBerry Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a call from Blackberry and set up a phone interview for the next day. I was interviewed by a group of 5 people. It went well, no generic questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

One phone interview- largely behavioral. Also talked about resume elements, previous experiences and current courses taken in college.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a phone interview for blackberry app internship,all interns were supposed to program & submit app at the end of internship/

Interview Questions

• What is difference between programming of Blackberry app & android app using Adobe Flex   Answer Question