BlackBerry

BlackBerry Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

Technical Project Coordinator Coop Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry.

The interview was in person and very conversation based. The questions asked were more to judge personality and how well i would be interacting in a team setting. No situational questions were really asked nor any technical skill based questions.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges would you face as a project coordinator   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BlackBerry in February 2015.

After applying for this job on the Blackberry site as a part of my Co-op program, I received an invite for a interview via teleconference. The interview was conducted by three interviewees and went on for about a half an hour. Overall it was a good experience and I recieved an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Software Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2015.

Briefly spoke about some personal questions and they asked me some legalese type things about my employment eligibility. No coding interviews on this one as it seemed to be more of a first screen, however I have been contacted again for a phone interview. No coding questions got asked but I imagine that will come later.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2015.

Two interviewers which were very nice and laid back. Asked basic questions about projects, skills, etc. Followed by technical questions from topics directly from the job posting. Know your resume and brush upon Java, C++, Databases and OS.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in March 2014.

Had multiple interviews through pipe-line posting.
    One phone interview with the team. Talked about previous projects and knowledge.
    Basic behaviour questions.
    First interviewer was pretty dull and did not want to hear about experience,
    the other two were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • What is a virtual function?
      Define 3 principles of OOP.

Answer Question

Softwareentwickler Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BlackBerry.

Applied online, then I got a phone interview and then a face to face interview on site. The interview process was mostly driven from Canada for an external company that helped with all the relocation issues.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in November 2014.

Went through school co-op. Didn't know what to expect but I did my research. Great company culture and direction despite the media's negative stigma. Standard questions, strengths and weaknesses, they look for personality, professionalism, and goal-oriented people.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Met 2 Engineers, technical interview, got offer a few days later. Questions are pretty common for software interviews. Interview held internally at university campus, lasted about 45 minutes in total

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Find the job through school co-op website. apply for it. wait the response for like 3 months. interview though phone. the interview took me about 30 minutes. no warm-up questions. the interview started with a "tell me about yourself" questions. The interviewee sounded so bored with my answers. He asked many repeated questions about my past work experience.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most stressful thing in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry.

This is dependent on really who is seeking to hire you and who you know as well as what level you are applying for. They look at job experience and out of the box thinking. Problem solver

easy