BlackBerry Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2013.

Interview

Initial email from recruiter saying I had been selected and verified a time to speak with the hiring manager. Meeting was about 2.5 weeks after this email. Actual interview was mostly manager explaining the position and whats expected from this individual. It was not a standard interview from my experience, none of the nonsense SAW or situation questions on the first interview. Those I spoke with were nice, although HR appeared to be uninformed as much was left up to the manager. No discussion of salary, which can be a waste of everyone's time if its too low.

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry (Irving, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Standard HR questions on "core competencies" - how would others describe you, are you available to relocate, the dreaded salary requirements, question - she pushed me to give a number (she was typing my answers into her PC, so it was clearly a screening interview. Some review of my resume material, clarifying dates and times etc. Nothing close to a technical question. Nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary for this position   3 Answers
    • How would others describe you?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Process was simple and professional. The interviewer was more interested in team fit than a specific set of experience. Met with potential team members as well. Relaxed yet professional atmosphere, HR was not very involved.

Interview Questions