BlackBerry

BlackBerry Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2013.

Initial email from recruiter saying I had been selected and verified a time to speak with the hiring manager. Meeting was about 2.5 weeks after this email. Actual interview was mostly manager explaining the position and whats expected from this individual. It was not a standard interview from my experience, none of the nonsense SAW or situation questions on the first interview. Those I spoke with were nice, although HR appeared to be uninformed as much was left up to the manager. No discussion of salary, which can be a waste of everyone's time if its too low.

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in April 2009.

Standard HR questions on "core competencies" - how would others describe you, are you available to relocate, the dreaded salary requirements, question - she pushed me to give a number (she was typing my answers into her PC, so it was clearly a screening interview. Some review of my resume material, clarifying dates and times etc. Nothing close to a technical question. Nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions