BlackBerry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Coordinator Interview

Operations Coordinator
Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone interview invitation. The interview was a basic review of my background and qualifications. The recruiter was exceptionally professional and communicative.Was told by the end of the call that an in-person interview would be scheduled. Coordination was difficult and the first interview was rescheduled. I Interviewed with a manager 1:1 and also a panel interview with two peers at other locations. Questions were skill based and straight-forward. Time was an issue and the interview felt rushed. 90 minutes was insufficient to cover all aspects of the job. I did not receive an offer but strongly feel that the recruiter was the best I have dealt with in my search. The company has alot going on with rapid growth but they seem to maintain a small company feel. Overall, a very positive experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you did not do a good job with a customer/client.   Answer Question

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!