BlackBerry

www.blackberry.com

BlackBerry Operations Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in February 2012.

Great HR/OD process. The interview gave me feedback and made suggestions on other roles that I could apply for.
I really did like the 1:1 interviewer as well, however I got the dreaded 'over-qualified' feedback. It actually happened mid-interview. I had the impression that they were thinking of a different role, however nothing has occurred yet.

Interview Questions
  • Explain what you think the role entails?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

got a phone call a week before hand to set up the phone interview. the interview itself took about 1 hour or so. general questions about previous exp and knowledge of company

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for RIM and what do you know about RIM?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackBerry in November 2009.

Found the job via the RIM job site and then was sent an e-mail letting me know that I passed the first round of screening and my resume will be available to the hiring manager. Two weeks later I was sent an e-mail notifying my I have been granted an interview. Within 3 days I traveled to Waterloo for an on site interview lasting 1 hour. The next day I received a job offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do when given a task or project?   View Answer