BlackBerry

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in September 2010.

Interview Details – It consisted of two telephone interviews before a final face to face interview. The first interview was mainly about checking that I was who I said I was, which is not to say that it was easy. The second one was the most intense with very specific position focused questions and making sure I could do what was necessary. The last one involved multiple people with more detailed questioning along the same lines as the second one.

Interview Question – How would you convince someone to work with you on a particular project?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a really negative interview experience and was really disappointed to see how disorganized and unprofessional the company was. After two phone interviews (1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager), I was asked to go for an onsite loop. Half the interviewers on the list bailed on the day of the onsite interview. I was asked to have another 3 phone interviews. Shortly after, I was asked to interview with the director where I had to setup the interview on my own. The interviewer bailed TWICE without ANY notice - both times, I had to email 5 minutes after the scheduled start time to find out that the interviewer could not make it. At this point, it was beyond my belief and had no choice but to send a professional confrontation about the lack of respect that the company has for interviewees.

Interview Question – What do you think about our new beta release for product X? and how does it compare with Iphone?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.