BlackBerry Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in September 2010.

It consisted of two telephone interviews before a final face to face interview. The first interview was mainly about checking that I was who I said I was, which is not to say that it was easy. The second one was the most intense with very specific position focused questions and making sure I could do what was necessary. The last one involved multiple people with more detailed questioning along the same lines as the second one.

Interview Questions
  • How would you convince someone to work with you on a particular project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Product Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

I had a really negative interview experience and was really disappointed to see how disorganized and unprofessional the company was. After two phone interviews (1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager), I was asked to go for an onsite loop. Half the interviewers on the list bailed on the day of the onsite interview. I was asked to have another 3 phone interviews. Shortly after, I was asked to interview with the director where I had to setup the interview on my own. The interviewer bailed TWICE without ANY notice - both times, I had to email 5 minutes after the scheduled start time to find out that the interviewer could not make it. At this point, it was beyond my belief and had no choice but to send a professional confrontation about the lack of respect that the company has for interviewees.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think about our new beta release for product X? and how does it compare with Iphone?   Answer Question

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!