BlackBerry

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview Details – I had an interview with a HR lady first. It was an on-site interview. She asked some behavour type of questions. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager for about one hour. Many technical questions and situation questions were asked. Then finally I was invited to an interview with a Director. All the people I interviewed are nice and well prepared.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was like: Tell me an achievement in your previouse job that you are proud of   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Engineer Interview

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2008.

Interview Details – Got phone interview first then two times on site with coworkers and managers. Phone interview is more behavior questions and why you want to change career etc. the on site interview is more technical side. Lots of technical questions you have to have the know how to answer it. Overall, it went well .

Interview Question – Why rim.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Be Bold. Be Passionate. Be Creative Be Bold is our philosophy. At BlackBerry, you can push the boundaries and you can rewrite the rules. Innovation is rewarded and you’ll know that the people you work with all share… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.