2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

I had an interview with a HR lady first. It was an on-site interview. She asked some behavour type of questions. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager for about one hour. Many technical questions and situation questions were asked. Then finally I was invited to an interview with a Director. All the people I interviewed are nice and well prepared.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was like: Tell me an achievement in your previouse job that you are proud of   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2008.

Got phone interview first then two times on site with coworkers and managers. Phone interview is more behavior questions and why you want to change career etc. the on site interview is more technical side. Lots of technical questions you have to have the know how to answer it. Overall, it went well .

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!