BlackBerry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

Interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview Details – I had an interview with a HR lady first. It was an on-site interview. She asked some behavour type of questions. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager for about one hour. Many technical questions and situation questions were asked. Then finally I was invited to an interview with a Director. All the people I interviewed are nice and well prepared.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was like: Tell me an achievement in your previouse job that you are proud of   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2008.

Interview Details – Got phone interview first then two times on site with coworkers and managers. Phone interview is more behavior questions and why you want to change career etc. the on site interview is more technical side. Lots of technical questions you have to have the know how to answer it. Overall, it went well .

Interview Question – Why rim.   Answer Question

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!