BlackBerry

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in November 2009.

I was screened on campus with a preliminary 30 minute interview. Days later I was asked to an on site interview at the Sunrise location. The company only pays for gas spent and NOT mileage driven which I found disappointing. However they did offer to provide a shuttle, rental car, or possible airplane ticket depending on your location.

They provided a room at a nearby hotel the night prior to the interview.

The on site interview was all together 4 hours with 6 different interviewers at approx 30 minutes each. This was a pretty technical interview ranging from basic circuit knowledge to FFT graphs. After the interview they took me to lunch and we parted ways.

Interview Questions
  • Construct an XOR gate using NAND gates   View Answer
  • What happens to capacitors at DC conditions?   View Answer
  • Draw the FFT of a sawtooth wave.   View Answer
  • How to find the current in a resistor?   View Answer
  • If you're a recent grad expect A LOT of questions on your senior design project   View Answer