BlackBerry

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer Interview

Sunrise, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was screened on campus with a preliminary 30 minute interview. Days later I was asked to an on site interview at the Sunrise location. The company only pays for gas spent and NOT mileage driven which I found disappointing. However they did offer to provide a shuttle, rental car, or possible airplane ticket depending on your location.

They provided a room at a nearby hotel the night prior to the interview.

The on site interview was all together 4 hours with 6 different interviewers at approx 30 minutes each. This was a pretty technical interview ranging from basic circuit knowledge to FFT graphs. After the interview they took me to lunch and we parted ways.

Interview Questions

• Construct an XOR gate using NAND gates   View Answer
  • What happens to capacitors at DC conditions?   View Answer
  • Draw the FFT of a sawtooth wave.   View Answer
  • How to find the current in a resistor?   View Answer
  • If you're a recent grad expect A LOT of questions on your senior design project   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Be Bold. Be Passionate. Be Creative Be Bold is our philosophy. At BlackBerry, you can push the boundaries and you can rewrite the rules. Innovation is rewarded and you’ll know that the people you work with all share… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry RF Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.