BlackBerry Software Test Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter asking if I was still interested in interviewing for RIM, of course I said yes. She then went ahead and asked me some basic HR questions to make sure I was "qualified" for the position. An onsite interview was scheduled for a week later.

Before the onsite interview I was pretty nervous but once I got into the conference room and met my interviewers my nerves calmed a little. There were initially 2 interviewers, but another one joined us later. Surprisingly there were no technical questions (I guess since they mainly did manual testing) so all they asked me about was my previous experiences/project (such as with my current employer). Even with such a, relatively, easy interview they offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just "describe what you do at your current position", "rate your coding skills in _____ language from 1-10", etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Software Test Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2014.

Interview

Only had one phone interview and there 2 people communicating with me over the phone. The interview lasted thirty minutes and I got a call back the week after my interview.

Software Test Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BlackBerry in June 2012.

Interview

I had attended an information session of RIM at the university and then applied online. I got a call from them to setup an interview . Interview was done by 2 software testers. Asked normal software testing questions and asked me to discuss test cases for testing a wi-fi connection of a smartphone

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work on weekends   1 Answer

Software Test Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in February 2011.

Interview

Quiet lengthy