BlackBerry Software Test Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014
1 interview

3.2

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunrise, FL
Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2009.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter asking if I was still interested in interviewing for RIM, of course I said yes. She then went ahead and asked me some basic HR questions to make sure I was "qualified" for the position. An onsite interview was scheduled for a week later.

Before the onsite interview I was pretty nervous but once I got into the conference room and met my interviewers my nerves calmed a little. There were initially 2 interviewers, but another one joined us later. Surprisingly there were no technical questions (I guess since they mainly did manual testing) so all they asked me about was my previous experiences/project (such as with my current employer). Even with such a, relatively, easy interview they offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly just "describe what you do at your current position", "rate your coding skills in _____ language from 1-10", etc   Answer Question

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!