Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry
- Software Developer (64)
- Software Engineer (19)
- Software Developer Co-Op (17)
- Project Manager (12)
- Project Coordinator (12)
- Embedded Systems Software Developer (7)
- Software Tester (7)
- Software Test Associate (6)
- Software Tools Developer (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Embedded Software Developer (4)
- Human Resources (4)
- Software Test Specialist (4)
- Director (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Intern (3)
- Operations (3)
- Hardware Designer (3)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Tester (2)
- Testing Specialist (2)
- Tools Developer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Software Developer Intern (2)
- Software Development (2)
Software Tools Developer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.
I applied to this position through my school and since I live in BC it was a phone interview. There were two interviewers who ask me general interview questions and then proceeded to ask me more technical questions.
- Tell me about yourself? Tell me about your past projects? Technical java questions such as:exceptions, collections When you come to a problem in your program, how do you solve it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry
Software Tools Developer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.
Applied online, and it took at least two months before the initial set-up for a phone interview. It was the summer season, so it could have been vacation time. Started with a HR interview, and moved on to an half-hour to an hour technical phone interview. A week later, an in-person interview was scheduled. The process was fairly painless and straightforward. The technical interview was interesting and wide-ranging, and seemed to be a good cross-section of the job requirements.
- Given a large corpus of data, how would one search the data for a string efficiently? 1 Answer
Software Tools Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.
Applied online. Was contacted after 2 weeks. Interviewed with recruiter on phone.
- Why do you want to work for RIM? Answer Question