BlackBerry Software Tools Developer Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.7

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through university coop program. Received interview request for a different position than what I initially applied for based on a resume pre-screen by a hiring manager. Interview was very informal. The interviewer was very friendly and asked basic questions about my resume and experience. The interview seemed to be more of a personality test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online, and it took at least two months before the initial set-up for a phone interview. It was the summer season, so it could have been vacation time. Started with a HR interview, and moved on to an half-hour to an hour technical phone interview. A week later, an in-person interview was scheduled. The process was fairly painless and straightforward. The technical interview was interesting and wide-ranging, and seemed to be a good cross-section of the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Given a large corpus of data, how would one search the data for a string efficiently?   1 Answer

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted after 2 weeks. Interviewed with recruiter on phone.