BlackBerry Talent Management Advisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Talent Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in October 2010.

Submitted my application online. Then found the hiring manager through LinkedIn and contacted her directly. She then forwarded me to the lead recruiter who I contacted. She set me up for a phone screening interview, which went well. She was very nice, responsive and made the call very easy. Asked for my salary expectations, some typical questions, review of resume history, clarification on past roles, etc. Got a personal email from recruiter about a week later in which I was declined due to level of experience didn't quite line up. Would have liked to have gotten the job. Overall, a very good experience and no red flags.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time that you didn't get the results you worked for in a previous role, and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!