BlackBerry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Account Manager Interview

Technical Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty cut and dried. Interviewed with team members, peers, management. Interviews consisted of phone calls, one - on -one meetings, presentations, a trip to Waterloo to meet management. Very thorough...

Interview Question – Describe an technical architectural overview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a higher salary than originally offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Technical Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.