BlackBerry

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2010.

Interview Details – I received an interview requesting a date, and time that I can speak to a recruiter in regards to the Partners Blackberry tech support position. I responded with 3 dates and 3 time slots that I would be available. I received a reply saying he did not have any available time slots available. I email him again with another time slot and it was confirmed. I began to have mixed thoughts about the way the online communications had gone so I missed his call on purpose! He emailed me again with wanting to reconfirm for another time. I confirmed. He called 15 mins past the normal open window but still took the call. Was a great connection with the recruiter and me with general questions and answers given and about the position and what it details. The phone screen ended positive with I will be getting an email from scheduling about confirming a group/panel face to face no later then Monday as my phone screen was on a Friday afternoon. Monday rolls, Tuesday rolls, and Wednesday rolls, and I finally emailed the recruiter and some how an email confirming a time was sent like after I sent a follow-up email. The face to face was the following Tuesday. with four other individuals. The main manager asked a series of questions then turned the floor over to a non-manager employee (regular support agent) the others sat, listen, and did some writing. Was so over this whole process. Did not feel any connection with any of the panel members. With only a few questions in, I began to drift from what was asked of me, and began to find a way of ending the interview as I just lost complete interest as there was no connection (in my eyes).I believe the feeling was mutual as no response from them but that's expected as it took someone I know that works there 3 months for a offer. I wasn't that needy. I just began to realize blackberry is on there way out as window's and Apple are way too advance/ahead of them.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps on logging into Windows Exchange Server ad system Admin.   View Answer
  • What is Active Directory   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Irving, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2010.

Interview Details – The inicial communication was very good. First I received an email with the job posting. 2nd, Isent my resume withncover letter.
After one day the company answred my email asking for a phone interview. The company did schedule an specific time which one of the recruter would contact by phone.
The next day, the recruter contacted exactly at the right time. The phone interview was good, the recruter was very friendly.
After that, sent me an email with an appointment for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Question – The questions about technical support for IT.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry Technical Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.