BlackBerry

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackBerry.

two phone interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Test Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

I found the posting online and applied through their website. I was contact by an HR rep first who had me go through your typical HR questions. then she send me up for the real interviews. Round one was a phone interview with field engineers (3-4 were firing technical questions left and right and about 3 silent listeners). Mostly technical questions and some HR type of questions. Second round they flew me to their HQ for a panel and a 1 on 1 interview with the executive director. The HR team coordinated a morning flight in and afternoon flight out with car service to and from the airport. Both sets of interviews were technical so know your stuff. All the people were very nice and very technical. I met a lot of people in the very short time I was there. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

I declined their offer for another one at another company