BlackBerry

Very Easy Interview

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Sunrise, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details – two phone interviews

Interview Question – interview was generic, based totally on resume.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

Interview Details – I found the posting online and applied through their website. I was contact by an HR rep first who had me go through your typical HR questions. then she send me up for the real interviews. Round one was a phone interview with field engineers (3-4 were firing technical questions left and right and about 3 silent listeners). Mostly technical questions and some HR type of questions. Second round they flew me to their HQ for a panel and a 1 on 1 interview with the executive director. The HR team coordinated a morning flight in and afternoon flight out with car service to and from the airport. Both sets of interviews were technical so know your stuff. All the people were very nice and very technical. I met a lot of people in the very short time I was there. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Question – you have no signal on your phone. what do you do?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined their offer for another one at another company

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!