Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry
- Software Developer (58)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Software Developer Co-Op (12)
- Project Manager (12)
- Project Coordinator (12)
- Embedded Systems Software Developer (7)
- Software Tester (6)
- Software Test Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Software Test Specialist (4)
- Software Tools Developer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Human Resources (4)
- Embedded Software Developer (4)
- Director (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Operations (3)
- Web Developer (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Intern (2)
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Software Developer Intern (2)
- Tester (2)
- Testing Specialist (2)
- Tools Developer (2)
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at BlackBerry in September 2009.
The position was for testing specialist. My resume shows I have a lot combination ofr development and testing, which could be positive for me, but it looks like they were concerned that you may be more interested in developing work, not testing, even if their tech questions were very easy for me.
- Difference between TCP and UDP View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry
Tester InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2009.Interview Details
Hiring process is long esp background check.
But is is fairly typical - HR interview, plus manager interview and then background check.
If its a design position, be ready for technical questions - those can be a little tough.
HR people are very nice and professional. Questions are typical and straightforward.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsYes negotiation is possible but depends on the departments and HR/manager interviewing you.
- Why are you leaving your old job? Describe a situation where you showed leadership or describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult team member? Answer Question
Don't be too eager but be confident and hold your stand if you really believe in what you are asking for.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview