BlackBerry

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in September 2013.

Interview Details – Simple phone interview, mostly behavioral questions with some very simple technical questions.

Interview Question – No surprise/difficult questions.   Answer Question

Security Research Aistant Interview

Security Research Aistant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details – Interview process was good. submitted my resume online about two weeks latter got an email. Had one call interview after which i got an offer the next day.
Interview ques were simple string manipulation.

Interview Question – Reverse string   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Testing Specialist Interview

Testing Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2008.

Interview Details – RIM interview process is different in different department. Phone interview is the first for all. Some department will have 4 to 5 people for interview and each might last for 1 hour. Some department will have 1 to 2 hour group interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Some room for salary negotiation, about 10 percent

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Senior Interaction Designer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2009.

Interview Details – I made personal contacts with RIM to see if they had any openings and they had a posting they were about to open to public so i had advance notice. Had a call with HR, then a one to ones with all their senior staff. Interviews went very well.

Interview Question – Would you say the iPhone is a competitor to the Blackberry   View Answers (4)

Reason for Declining – Couple of reasons:
i was made a competitive offer with a little known company at time that was superior and offered more opportunities to travel.
The commute between downtown toronto, mississuaga and waterloo was extremly offputting. The design office needs to be an urban center if they want to attract fresh talent.

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!