BlackFinn Saloon

Updated Oct 18, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackFinn Saloon

Bartender Interview

Very very very easy... went in for an interview, sat me down, asked what I was doing here and where i had worked prior. Then asked me bartending questions, things like "are you used to making specialty cocktails? are you familiar with beers?"

Interview Questions
    • none really... "what is a drink you would make me if i was a vodka drinker...?" stuff like that   Answer Question
    none

Waitress Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackFinn Saloon in May 2010.

A friend referred me to this job & suggested that I apply, so I stopped by and filled out an application in-person. Immediately a manager came to speak with me and ask me about my serving experience. He was friendly & did not try to come across as intimidating or scary like some interviewers do. He then told me that I could start the next week to train.

Interview Questions