BlackRock

www.blackrock.com
Profile Unclaimed

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BlackRock in December 2011.

Process was efficient. I conducted the first two interviews over the phone. The next round consisted of an assessment centre. A lunch was hosted by junior members of staff. Following lunch there were two interviews with Directors, a problem solving exercise regarding numbers and simple quant analysis. Group discussion & pres.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time you disagreed with the way a more senior member of staff was conducting business, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the greatest accomplishment in your last role   Answer Question
A standard package - didn't appear like negotiation was possible

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in February 2010.

I was asked a lot of fitting questions, no right or wrongs, i think they were just trying to figure out whether I can work hard and fit well into the company cuclture.

Interview Questions
    • give me an example when you had confliction in interest in a team work   Answer Question