BlackRock Director Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in May 2012.

Applied on-line and was contacted by the company recruiter to arrange an interview with the hiring manager. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager lasting about 30-45 mins. At the end of the interview, the hiring manager said that they want to bring me in for face-to-face interviews with several stakeholders.

I didn't hear anything for about 3 weeks and so I contacted the recruiter. Finally got an e-mail saying that they made an offer to another candidate who had accepted. Were they ever going to let me know ? What a waste of time and effort. Very unsatisfactory experience.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions related to the job itself. Nothing out of the ordinary or tricky   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at BlackRock in April 2011.

interview based process with several interviews - perhaps three or 4, including two by telephone with partners and managers in the United States, with a formal offer made by letter after verbal offer by phone

Interview Questions

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in November 2010.

Excellent and very, very thorough. Done face to face and via vc

Don't just accept first offer

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!