BlackRock

BlackRock Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in February 2007.

Interview Details – the interview was planned thoughtfully. I interviewed with people in different positions and met with the hiring manager twice. There were both technical and behavior questions asked.

Interview Question – what is your plan for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer wanted me to know each and every aspect of the company. I was interviewing for the position in the BlackRock Solutions. Although I was applying for a technology position, the interviewer asked me a lot of questions on finance. The tech questions were not very hard

Interview Question – Explain the concept of object oriented programming   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackRock

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackRock Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackRock employees and interview candidates.