BlackRock

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Interview

Graduate

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview Details – BR came to my university and presented themselves. Following a chat with an employee I applied on their campus recruitment site. A few weeks later I got to do a numerical test online. Another few weeks after that I was interviewed over the phone and then invited to an assessment centre. The people at the company were very friendly and I experienced the company being somewhat laid-back than might be expected from a company in the same business.

Interview Question – Mostly got competence based questions, i.e. of the "describe yourself in a situation where.."-sort.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graduate Interview

Graduate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in December 2010.

Interview Details – great people; initial communication took too long but overall very efficient; very competency based little technical questions; people extremely friendly

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackRock

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackRock Graduate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackRock employees and interview candidates.