BlackRock

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BlackRock in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had a one on one interview with a Managing Director at our school which was mostly behavioral/fit. Very few questions regarding finance/marketing; he seemed to be more interested in knowing why I chose my college, how I did in high school, what activities I spend my time on aside from schoolwork, etc. Very nice, approachable guy. Was notified of the superday two weeks (!) later.

Superday consisted of seven back to back 20 minute sessions with people working within the marketing department. Very nice people, got more behavioral as the interviewers became more senior.

Interview Question – Pitch me a mutual fund in the healthcare sector (I didn't have healthcare in my arsenal)   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in April 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty good, interviewed with 3 people on the superday. No offer, but overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!