BlackRock

www.blackrock.com
Profile Unclaimed

BlackRock Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in April 2013.

Pretty good, interviewed with 3 people on the superday. No offer, but overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackRock in February 2012.

Had a one on one interview with a Managing Director at our school which was mostly behavioral/fit. Very few questions regarding finance/marketing; he seemed to be more interested in knowing why I chose my college, how I did in high school, what activities I spend my time on aside from schoolwork, etc. Very nice, approachable guy. Was notified of the superday two weeks (!) later.

Superday consisted of seven back to back 20 minute sessions with people working within the marketing department. Very nice people, got more behavioral as the interviewers became more senior.

Interview Questions
    • Pitch me a mutual fund in the healthcare sector (I didn't have healthcare in my arsenal)   Answer Question