BlackRock Operations Interview Questions

3.5

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were nice and friendly. They used uses brain teasers during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock in September 2009.

Interview

Had recruited on campus, applied for operations. General fit questions: How did you work well on a team, what was the most challenging part of your previous job, why did you leave, why BR, career plans in 10 years, 5, 1, outside interests and hobbites etc). Not too technical. Interview fairly straightforward. Interviewer generally nice, possible reason for ding.

Operations Interview

Interview

I finished the whole of the registration and application form. I then waited around six weeks for them to respond. They invited me for a first round interview which lasted thirty minutes with two people. The offices are very pleasant and so are the people so i felt very at ease and without any problems.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you have had to explain a difficult concept to someone.   Answer Question