BlackRock RQA Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BlackRock in January 2014.

First round interview on campus. Took around 30mins. Got asked questions on VBA, excel, monte carlo simulation and other quantitative financial models.

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

RQA Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock.

First round on campus interview with an associate and a VP. They started with resume based questions, like what's your favorite class. Later they threw me questions in probability and linear algebra after they found out I am a math major. A week later they flew me to the San Francisco office for a superday. That was 4 back to back interviews with two directors and two managing directors. Mostly technical questions.

RQA Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BlackRock.

Several days after I submit my resume, they contacted me to a on-campus interview. The interview was nothing weird and the questions should be pretty straight forward if you are major in finance or economics. Later, I was invited to the superday but then they told me that they were not going to hire sophomore. Anyway, the people interviewing me were pretty nice and there were not many brain teasers.

RQA, Analyst Interview

campus interview, asked about resume, then went completely technical. Asked about GARCH, ARCH, time series analysis problems (what problems do you need to pay attention to), Greeks (the change of delta/gamma with regard to strike), volatility smile, conditional expectation, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How would you process the data before you perform the analysis.   Answer Question

RQA Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BlackRock.

It's a on campus recruitment.

RQA Analyst Interview

I applied on line. The process took about two weeks. Then I got a call from HR. on site interview questions are very technical. with one brain teaser each round. There were three round on site interviews. I got rejected on the second round

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!