BlackRock RQA Analyst Interview Questions

RQA Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied on line. The process took about two weeks. Then I got a call from HR. on site interview questions are very technical. with one brain teaser each round. There were three round on site interviews. I got rejected on the second round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackRock (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

First round interview on campus. Took around 30mins. Got asked questions on VBA, excel, monte carlo simulation and other quantitative financial models.

RQA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Several days after I submit my resume, they contacted me to a on-campus interview. The interview was nothing weird and the questions should be pretty straight forward if you are major in finance or economics. Later, I was invited to the superday but then they told me that they were not going to hire sophomore. Anyway, the people interviewing me were pretty nice and there were not many brain teasers.

RQA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

First round on campus interview with an associate and a VP. They started with resume based questions, like what's your favorite class. Later they threw me questions in probability and linear algebra after they found out I am a math major. A week later they flew me to the San Francisco office for a superday. That was 4 back to back interviews with two directors and two managing directors. Mostly technical questions.

RQA, Analyst Interview

Interview

campus interview, asked about resume, then went completely technical. Asked about GARCH, ARCH, time series analysis problems (what problems do you need to pay attention to), Greeks (the change of delta/gamma with regard to strike), volatility smile, conditional expectation, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you process the data before you perform the analysis.   Answer Question

RQA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

It's a on campus recruitment.