BlackRock Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in September 2013.

Applied online and received an email from the recruiter about a week later. The internship position was to be part time in the local office and we scheduled a phone interview in the next couple days.

Phone interview was pretty easy and the interviewer was very nice. Just talked about qualifications and what the job would entail.

I followed up with the phone interview a week later and she told me that I didn't get the position. Though the later steps of the interview process I remember would be two more interviews with one with an actual graduate of my university and another with a manager. Pay was going to be a little low though.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about BlackRock and asset managed securities.   Answer Question

RQA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in April 2012.

Recruiter was very helpful and assisted me with finding the appropriate internship position. BlackRock interviews are normally impersonal and to get through it you really need to know your stuff. Know everything on your resume, and definitely prepare all the interview questions you can find online. Research BlackRock to understand what their company culture and philosophy is all about. Also, I thought I had no chance of getting it based on how the person reacted but apparently end shouldn't read too much into that.

Interview Questions
    • How would you invest one million dollars right now?   View Answer
    • What were the underlying assumptions in your geometric brownian motion monte Carlo simulation   View Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in May 2011.

I applied online, First Phone interview, Then four 1:1 with the entire team. Phone interview was 45 minutes long, Each 1:1 was 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!