BlackRock

Updated Oct 21, 2014

3.1

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock.

Interview was with a managing director who was extremely nice. We talked about my experiences in college, why BlackRock, why this position, what do I want to gain from the summer internship, and then a couple market related questions. Overall, a very nice interview process

Interview Questions
  • What's your outlook on the market for the next fiscal year   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Summer Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in March 2010.

Pretty much fit questions. The interviewer is very nice and told me a lot about the company, their current projects and the daily tasks. A few technical questions but none of them is beyond what I learn from textbooks.

Get better offer

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in February 2010.

Interviewed for Summer Analyst position in BlackRock Solutions. Interview was mostly math, computer science and probability. They had a very good approach: ask about the candidate's background and make sure he/she can talk cogently about all the math + computer science that was listen on the resume.

The first round interview consisted of 1 interview with a Director on campus. I was invited back for a Superday which was 5 interviews back to back - 2VPs, 2 Analysts and 1 Directory.

I got the impression that it was a great firm and people were very excited to be there.

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in March 2009.

An on-campus interview with a guy from HR and woman who flew out from New York. Mainly behavioral and a few questions about asset classes

Interview Questions
    • Given a client, what is evaluated to determine what kind of investments should be recommended to him or her?   Answer Question