BlackRock

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview Details – Did an on-campus interview, went through resume, ask to describe how much do i know about each language. and then some algorithm problem.

Interview Question – Write a binary search function   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial round of interviews were not really interviews at all, more just sanity checks to make sure you weren't insane. After that, 4 or 5 interviews on competency (what projects I've worked on, when have I been challenged - the classics) and a little bit on technical ability. Very simple really. Had to also take a Java test, but that was pretty useless as it was for incredibly specific knowledge - I have a feeling it was an excerpt from the SCJP Java 5 exam.

The final analysts coming out of the process had a very wide range of abilities, so all can apply really!

Interview Question – How would you decide whether a given number is prime or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase as it was an entry level position.

Technology Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on campus after receiving interview invitation. The interviewer is MD and he talked most of time and I showed my passion to their company.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackRock

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackRock Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackRock employees and interview candidates.