BlackRock Technology Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in October 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after receiving interview invitation. The interviewer is MD and he talked most of time and I showed my passion to their company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Did an on-campus interview, went through resume, ask to describe how much do i know about each language. and then some algorithm problem.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial round of interviews were not really interviews at all, more just sanity checks to make sure you weren't insane. After that, 4 or 5 interviews on competency (what projects I've worked on, when have I been challenged - the classics) and a little bit on technical ability. Very simple really. Had to also take a Java test, but that was pretty useless as it was for incredibly specific knowledge - I have a feeling it was an excerpt from the SCJP Java 5 exam.

The final analysts coming out of the process had a very wide range of abilities, so all can apply really!

Interview Questions

• How would you decide whether a given number is prime or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase as it was an entry level position.