BlackRock Technology Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2012.

Initial round of interviews were not really interviews at all, more just sanity checks to make sure you weren't insane. After that, 4 or 5 interviews on competency (what projects I've worked on, when have I been challenged - the classics) and a little bit on technical ability. Very simple really. Had to also take a Java test, but that was pretty useless as it was for incredibly specific knowledge - I have a feeling it was an excerpt from the SCJP Java 5 exam.

The final analysts coming out of the process had a very wide range of abilities, so all can apply really!

Interview Questions
  • How would you decide whether a given number is prime or not.   Answer Question
No negotiation phase as it was an entry level position.

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BlackRock.

Did an on-campus interview, went through resume, ask to describe how much do i know about each language. and then some algorithm problem.

Technology Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2010.

I was interviewed on campus after receiving interview invitation. The interviewer is MD and he talked most of time and I showed my passion to their company.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!