Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackRock
- Summer Analyst (46)
- Analyst (43)
- Software Engineer (24)
- Intern (23)
- PAG Analyst (20)
- Associate (19)
- Aladdin & Technology (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Portfolio Analyst (7)
- Analyst, Aladdin and Technology (7)
- Internal Wholesaler (6)
- Financial Modeling Group (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Client Relationship Associate (5)
- RQA Analyst (5)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Director (4)
- PAG Summer Analyst (4)
- Operations Analyst (4)
- Client Businesses Summer Analyst (4)
- Aladdin Client Services Analyst (3)
- Client Services Analyst (3)
- Operations (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Technology Analyst (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Quantitative Research Analyst (3)
- Vice President (3)
- Trading Assistant (3)
Vice President Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at BlackRock.
Interview was straightforward, two rounds, 5 people. Very standard question around the industry -- market, asset management, nothing technical or in depth.
- What is your biggest failure? Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate anything, it is give it or take it.
Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at BlackRock.
The interview process is very long and tiring with schedule changes keep happening. This involves speaking with global counterpart and multiple local colleagues. It requires patience and commitment to complete this process.
- What do you know about BlackRock? Answer Question
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at BlackRock (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.
I had around 13 rounds of interview but it was very poorly managed. A lot can be done for scheduling and overall process.
- Mostly it was around the resume. Answer Question
I didn't negotiate.