BlackRock Interview Questions in Wilmington, DE

2.9

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online – interviewed at BlackRock.

Applied online and got an email from HR regarding the next steps. We set up an interview date and place. I received an interview schedule with the name of the people I would meet.

Interview Questions
    • What did I know about the company?
      Why this job?
      Two technical questions
        Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BlackRock.

2 HR interviews on the phone and connected with higher management for referral. Asked basic questions like why blackrock and why the position? Still waiting to hear back for next steps, so hopefully!

Still waiting to hear back so...

Cash Reconciliation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackRock in June 2014.

I was a referred by a friend who worked there. The HR reached out to me and settled up an on-site interview at Wilmington Office in 3 days. I met with 3 professionals from the Team. Each of them briefly introduced me their services and asked some general behavior questions. Why this group? How do you deal with a time-limited project? If you were an animal, what would you be?

Interview Questions
    • Did you have any any experience in accelerating business process?   Answer Question

Nav Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in May 2014.

I applied on Linked In for an acct position and then a recruiter contacted me about the analyst position. It took about 2 weeks to schedule an interview. I met with 9-10 people on the Interview day and spent 2 hours there. They didn't follow up w/me.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult, just tell me about yourself, why this position, know about the company, excel, what were your accomplishments at last job, what did you learn, what do you want to gain in your 1st 30 days. What are your strengths etc.   Answer Question

Investment Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in February 2014.

I applied on the company website and was contacted through the recruiter. I had multiple rounds on the same day. I started with two associates and then 2 VPs. I then went on to managing director and then the director. I was scheduled to only meet the associates and the VPs.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in August 2013.

Shortly after I applied, I was contacted by a person in HR. I was then given a phone interview with 2 members of the team. After the phone interview, they invited me in for an in-person. I then met with 4 members of the team: 2 associates, a VP, and a director. The questions were your standard, "Tell us about a time you overcame a problem." "What do you feel most proud of accomplishing in your life and why?" Open-ended, tell us about yourself questions. No surprises and the team kept it pretty conversational.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in May 2013.

Very easy basic sql questions and they help in giving answers

No negotiation

Custody Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackRock.

8 hour interview meeting with 5 different people, which they don't tell you it's going to be that long, but you have to suck it up if you want the job. Each person gave a detailed description about what they do, what the company is about. benefits, etc. You meet with the big boss at the end and although it's tough, it's not unbearable. Try not to lose your patience.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BlackRock in March 2013.

My first interview was a phone interview, very straightforward about my resume. My second interview consisted in 7 1:1 interviews of 30 mins each with 7 different departments. It felt long because I did not have a break. They started by giving an overview of their department and then they asked me about my resume. They also asked me questions like what was the most difficult obstacle you overcome and where do you see yourself in 5 years. After that interview, I was asked to go back to interview with two of the departments. The format was basically the same except they asked me specific questions about Excel.

Interview Questions
    • There is a swimming pool that doubles its capacity everyday. If you now that it would be would in day 60, in what day would it be half of its capacity?   View Answer

Green Package Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BlackRock in February 2013.

Phone Interview, followed by an in-house interview with 9 different senior employees (4 hours long, 1-on-1)