Blackbaud

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Blackbaud

Interview Details – Thorough process with solid initial phone screening by recruiter followed by series of phone and in person interviews with Managers. Seemed that everyone was interested in making sure that they were selecting a candidate that would be a long term fit and not just the best person for the role at hand.

Interview Question – Why do you think you'll be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Charleston, SC

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Blackbaud in August 2011.

Interview Details – The HR department first contacted me for an initial position screening. Then, I spoke with the hiring Director. After that interview, they determined I was a good fit for the position and brought me to Charleston.

The interview lasted all day. It started at 8:30am with an IQ test. Then, I had a round-robin of 3 interviews with 2 managers & 1 VP. I met some of the sales people on the team and ended the day with the hiring Director.

The decision was made within a week to put an offer on the table.

Interview Question – Tell me about your process   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. Always negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackbaud

Worked for Blackbaud? Contribute to the Community!

Blackbaud Videos

Blackbaud – Why Work for Us?

30 years of unparalleled expertise for nonprofits For the past 30 years, we have been developing software and services for nonprofits. It’s a great market to work in, and we are immensely proud that our expertise is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackbaud Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blackbaud employees and interview candidates.