Blackbaud

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Blackbaud.

The application process was fairly simple. The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The phone interview was straight forward for the first interview. It was basic personality questions and baseline information on the job. The second interview consisted of salary specifications and more detailed questions. The in-person interview was even more in depth asking about certain experiences on your resume and job requirements/specifics.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a shape, what would you be and why?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud in June 2014.

Phone screen, in-person with hiring manager, in-person with director. They asked your typical questions, Why Blackbaud? What do you know about the non-profit market? Walk me through a typical sales scenario in your past. How did you handle objectives and move the sale to next steps?

Interview Questions
    negotiation was back and forth for a little bit

Account Executive Interview

Thorough process with solid initial phone screening by recruiter followed by series of phone and in person interviews with Managers. Seemed that everyone was interested in making sure that they were selecting a candidate that would be a long term fit and not just the best person for the role at hand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud in August 2011.

The HR department first contacted me for an initial position screening. Then, I spoke with the hiring Director. After that interview, they determined I was a good fit for the position and brought me to Charleston.

The interview lasted all day. It started at 8:30am with an IQ test. Then, I had a round-robin of 3 interviews with 2 managers & 1 VP. I met some of the sales people on the team and ended the day with the hiring Director.

The decision was made within a week to put an offer on the table.

Yes. Always negotiate.