Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.9

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Way to long and it gets your hopes up, lasted about 3 weeks. Really unprofessional how they do it. Took a lot of online tests and it was all just really long, drawn out.

Interview Questions

• If you were animal what kind would you be?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, Interview process was all in one day, took about 3 hours long. Started with a tour of the facility, then took an assessment, assessment was not extremely difficult. Just mainly testing your multi tasking ability, and the usual personality assessment. Then I shadowed someone to see the job and then finished with the actual interview. I was called about 5 days later and offered the position and then they did background check and called and checked all my references.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with coworkers that were not pulling their weight or doing their share and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with customer support manager. There was a tour of the facility and the job offer followed. The process took about two weeks, from start to finish.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Multiple online assessments, two online interviews, and a few phone calls. Company sent the salary multiple times, the benefits package, and a relocation package, yet did not extend an offer. The process was stretched out far too long - quite unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy process that took approximately two weeks. I loved the atmosphere at Blackbaud and the people I interviewed with were extremely helpful and great people. This is an amazing organization. I was offered the position, but unfortunately had to turn down their offer due to my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• You walk into a dark room and discover that the lamp does not work? What do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

3 interview process. Short phone, longer phone and more depth questions on troubleshooting skills, then an in person that basically combines the two calls as well as a troubleshooting written test. Study and practice troubleshooting steps and questions as if you worked for Apple support or Best Buy Geek Squad. You don't need to be technically savvy just good at asking the write questions and using your resources (knowledgebase and google basically)

Interview Questions

• Ask 20 questions to guess a celebrity   1 Answer

Blackbaud Response

Mar 9, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Welcome A'Baud! Would love to get your feedback about how we could have made your interview experience "positive" instead of "neutral". We're happy to have you join the Blackbaud team. ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud (Bedford, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take a video interview and a personality test. I also had to do an office simulation test which was kind of ridiculous and no one in the office when I went into the interview had heard of. After that I was contacted by a recruiter and was brought in for a three hour interview consisting of job shadowing and talking to a couple different managers. I heard back a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Guess the person I'm thinking about with 10 yes or no questions.   Answer Question
    • If a document you were working on crashed, what steps would you take to fix it?   Answer Question
    • My dishwasher is broken. Walk me through fixing it.   Answer Question
    • Listen to a call recording and take notes as if you were taking the call.   Answer Question

Blackbaud Response

Apr 27, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Welcome to Blackbaud!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Met current employees at a networking event at the facility. Talked with a current employee and was convinced that this was a good job to go for. The job tasks seemed reasonable and the clients that they deal with on a daily basis seemed fair. More than I can say with my last job. The meet n greet last an hour or so and then I had an on the spot interview. After that I had another interview and they called me soon after to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Time management, support experience, how I handled difficult situations, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation for salary/benefits. Just the start date of training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I applied for the position and was invited to an open forum where there managers, employees etc there. You just kind of traveled around and talked to people. It was very casual and relaxed. It was kind of awkward at first but once you walked up to someone it really flowed after that. I spoke to a total of 6 people and really made good use of my time. They pulled me to the side and scheduled an interview for the following week. What I liked most about this forum is it was in the evening so very accommodating for current working people. My follow up interview was about 3 1/2 hrs long. It started with a tour from an employee, a quick meet and greet with HR and then a skills test won the computer. I sat with an employee and listened to calls for about 45 minutes. Then I had an interview with 2 managers where they asked me some fun questions, serious questions and resume questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate but everyone starts at the same salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then a second phone interview with more intense questions. Finally, went in for a half day in which I sat with another analyst and then was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Playing 20 questions to figure out a person that the interviewer was thinking of.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate